Conference rooms are on the second floor of the library. Each room is equipped with a table and chairs and mounted white board. There is a flat screen monitor attached to the wall that can utilize HDMI connections or pair with your device via AIRTAME.
Occupancy by Room:
- Conference Room A -- 12 people maximum
- Conference Room B -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room C -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room D -- 12 people maximum
- Conference Room F -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room G -- 6 people maximum
- There are no rental fees for conference rooms.
- Conference Rooms must be reserved with a library card or guest pass, which can be obtained at the Reference Desk.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation, or it will be cancelled and given to another patron.
- Conference Rooms can be reserved up to 2 hours, 2 times per day for a total of 4 hours.
- Conference and Study Rooms do not have an age requirement, but should follow the library's unattended child policy
- Room Usage should be conducted in an orderly manner and in full compliance with all applicable library policies, city laws and regulations.
- Rooms should be cleaned and left in the original conditions.