Conference rooms are located on the second floor of the library.
Occupancy by Room:
- Conference Room A -- 12 people maximum
- Conference Room B -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room C -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room D -- 12 people maximum
- Conference Room F -- 6 people maximum
- Conference Room G -- 6 people maximum
- Due to high demand, Users are allowed to use conference rooms for up to 2 hours per day. If available, usage can be extended by staff. Rooms can be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- You must arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation, or it will be cancelled and given to another patron.
- Rooms should be cleaned and left in the original conditions prior to leaving. You may request cleaning supplies at the reference desk, if necessary.
- Conference Rooms must be reserved with a library card or guest pass, which can be obtained at the Reference Desk.
- Conference and Study Rooms do not have an age requirement, but should follow the library's unattended child policy
- Room Usage should be conducted in an orderly manner and in full compliance with all applicable library policies, city laws and regulations.
- For more information view our study and conference policy online