Where's My Stuff? The Ins and Outs of Managing Space
Presented virtually via an online platform, we will teach you unique and creative strategies for maximizing space and staying in control of their belongings. We will also answer questions and provide organizing solutions to common challenges that get people stuck.
Drawing upon our 15 years of experience, our 1–hour presentation focuses on how to:
- How managing space saves you time, money, and energy.
- Our secret weapon for finding what you need with zero stress.
- How poor buying behavior leads to overspending and clutter.
- Identifying and maximizing your “Prime Real Estate” areas.
- Our best techniques for storing your items and why it matters.
- What products to buy to best serve your spaces.
- Maintaining control of how much you have and how much you spend.
- Strategies for deep, tight and vertical spaces.
- Learning different folding methods to easily see what you have.
- Simple ways for parents of young children to manage toys.
- Incorporating function with décor when buying furniture.
- The concepts of conscious organizing and mindful decision making.
A short Q & A Session will follow the presentation.
Our fun-loving and non-judgmental approach makes everyone feel at ease and helps them realize they are not alone!